Our Mission is to offer a high energy positive environment for dedicated athletes that want to explore and develop their full potential in volleyball.
We opened our doors in 2020 and continue to put forth strong, successful teams since day one. Energy has since grown to be a club that builds skill, confidence, and gives every athlete an opportunity to excel in their volleyball abilities. The coaches and staff at Energy are committed to developing the whole player: the athlete, the teammate, and the person. We are committed to helping each player achieve their highest potential, and we expect Energy athletes to be committed, responsible, and passionate for the game.
Energy prides itself on the following principles:
- Safety: We will do everything possible to provide a safe, healthy environment for the players while participating at Energy.
- Qualified Coaches: We have secured some of the finest coaches in the area to provide a quality learning experience.
- Life Skills: After all, it’s only a game, but volleyball will provide an experience that will last a lifetime and teach many of life’s lessons.
- Fun: We want the kids to enjoy the experience, look forward to practices and get to know other players from different backgrounds.
- Success: Every single player will walk away from our program with a feeling of success and accomplishment, starting from the time they first walk in the door until the moment they leave.
- Winning vs. Losing: No one wins all the time, that’s a fact of life, it’s how you deal with the loss and the win that defines you as a person. Dealing with adversity is a big part of life and we will provide tremendous leadership in assisting our player to be prepared to turn loses into big wins.
- Sportsmanship: We cannot emphasize enough how important it is to display good sportsmanship on and off the court and be gracious in victory and humble in defeat. This will go a long way towards overall success.
- Teamwork: Anyone who has played a sport knows the value of teamwork. It creates an atmosphere that is conducive to achieving goals. It’s not about the individual but the team, accepting roles, supporting others, even at the expense of personal sacrifice, whatever it takes for the team to be successful.
Energy is proud to be acknowledged for our contribution to the sport by Volleyball BC, Volleyball Canada and the AVP (Association Of Volleyball Professionals). As we continue to maintain the highest level of excellence, players at Energy can expect:
- A professional coaching staff (over 80 years of experience)
- Introduction to basic skills and extra individual help
- Advanced skills and volleyball strategies
- Challenging competition schedules, tailored to each individual team’s ability level
- State-of-the-art beach facility and equipment
- Set practice schedule
- Recruitment opportunities
- Open lines of communication with coaches and staff (Rule of 2)
Our Energy indoor program has quickly grown to produce provincially and nationally recognized teams for multiple age groups.
Our Energy beach program has quickly become recognized as one of the top volleyball clubs in British Columbia after securing two first place finishes (15U and 16U) at the 2022 Provincial Beach Championships.
Capping off our amazing 2022 beach season our 16U team finished on top of the podium at Nationals securing their spot as the best 16U Women's Doubles team in the country.
Learn More - Click Here.